AncestraL Esport Index du Forum
AncestraL Esport
.: E` :.

AncestraL Esport Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion
:: Facebook Blackberry For Java ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    AncestraL Esport Index du Forum -> l Modern Warfare 3 l -> • Recrutement [ON] •
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
yellcil

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Janvier 10th 2018, 16:15    Sujet du message: Facebook Blackberry For Java Répondre en citant

Facebook Blackberry For Java
> DOWNLOAD

This includes to personalise ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. Handcuffed and removed . Your review for Facebook for Every Phone-Submit rating. Can you please tell me the steps to update user status in fb ? –Nilanchala Panigrahy Oct 24 '12 at 20:38 Hello Nilan, as you can see this was a long time ago that I did this, but from what I recall it was the simple auth approach that is used for web auth on FB, after that I get the token from the URL of the browserfield and store it. Bookmark . Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged java blackberry facebook or ask your own question. We do not encourage or condone the use of this program if it is in violation of these laws. Technologies Native HTML5 AIR Android PlayBook BlackBerry OS Platform Partners Programs Partner Program Academic programs Developer groups BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha Built for BlackBerry Apps BlackBerry Builder Support Code Signing Help Developer YouTube Channel Developer forums Developer Issue Tracker Knowledge Base BlackBerry World Sign your app Submitting your app Follow us on: Facebook YouTube Twitter BlackBerry Blogs BBM Channels BBM Channels Developer Relations is on BBM Channels! Join the conversation by signing up for the beta program and scanning the barcode to the right. Privacy . The responsiveness of Facebook for Every Phone depends on your phone, but we found it to be effective and very user friendly. Has anyone done this? Or if anyone has used the SDK before how have you done it? java blackberry facebook shareimprove this question asked Nov 26 '10 at 13:58 8vius 3,849855123 The thing is that it's a zip file not a JAR and i don't know how to include it inside my project, and i can't find any explanation on forums or even on the project site –8vius Nov 26 '10 at 14:50 add a comment 1 Answer 1 active oldest votes up vote 1 down vote accepted In the end I decided that what I was trying to do was way to small to use the FB SDK, so what I did is create a browserfield2 on a screen that redirects to the Facebook website making calls to their GraphAPI for authentication and permissions. Read this excellent article if you're wondering why we are no longer supporting this browser version. I tried making a jar file with the packages but i can't manage to use it on my project and am unable to preverify it i get jar file creation error -1. Preemptive denial . Claims 'not accurate' . Facebook for Every Phone is a Java-based app that gives you all of Facebook's best features, from Photos to Newsfeed and Messages. Get started Introduce yourself to BlackBerry Java development. rev2018.1.10.28327 . NC must redo districts . Advertisement. I have tried FB SDK, but failed repeatedly. Advertisement . Get the details Support forums Ask questions and learn from the experts in the forums, an effective way to ramp up your knowledge, chat with peers, and solve coding issues. About Us . 'Maternity' raids . .. Find out how. .. Markle scraps accounts . As you suggested here, I want to try the browser field approach. It's back! Take the 2018 Developer Survey today 5a02188284
troll facebook emoticon codeaplicativo do facebook para celulares javafacebook get page like countiniciar facebook javadescargar chat de facebook para motorola a1200forgotten my facebook email addresscomo hacer para tener mas likes en mis estados de facebookexchange likes facebook pageshow do i change the email associated with my facebook accountfacebook layouts skins free download

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Janvier 10th 2018, 16:15    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    AncestraL Esport Index du Forum -> l Modern Warfare 3 l -> • Recrutement [ON] • Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006